10.04.2012

Color Coded Reading Challenge 2012 - Complete




I completed my first reading challenge!

I think it's pretty self-explanatory...you can check out more color-coded reviews here.

My Reading Selection
The Autobiography of an Ex-Colored Man by James Weldon Johnson
The Yellow Wallpaper by Charlotte Perkins Gilman
A Clockwork Orange by Anthony Burgress
The White Woman on the Green Bicycle by Monique Roffey
The Red Rooster by Michael Wallace
Coal Black Horse by Robert Olmstead
The Man in the Brown Suit by Agatha Christie
Devil in a Blue Dress by Walter Mosley
The Devil in the White City by Erik Larson


I enjoyed this challenge mainly because I read across genres and found some great reads...I also discovered that finding an interesting book with 'brown' in the title is quite difficult. Anyways, here's the breakdown:

Recommended
Coal Black Horse
The Autobiography of an Ex-colored Man
Devil in a Blue Dress

Disappointments
The Man in the Brown Suit
The Devil in the White City
The White Woman on the Green Bicycle

'Classics'
The Yellow Wallpaper
A Clockwork Orange

Surprises
The Red Rooster

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on finishing your first challenge! And I'm so glad it was mine. Thanks for joining me in the color-coded reading this year. Don't forget that there will be a prize drawing once the year is over.

    ReplyDelete